Caudalie unveils the very first skincare product of its solar revolution. Vinosun Protect Very High Lightweight Cream SPF50+ effectively protects the face and neck from UVA/UVB while providing antioxidant action to the most sensitive skin. Thanks to its invisible, ultra-light and fragrance-free texture, adopt clean and invisible protection, for every day wear.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on sensitive skin
Caudalie perpetuates its environmental commitment by creating 100% PLASTIC COLLECT. Caudalie collects from the ocean and recycles as much plastic waste as the brand uses*.
*Annual estimates of sales volumes.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Spruce extract : Rich in polyphenols
- Vitamin E
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, PROPANEDIOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, ARGININE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, BENZOTRIAZOLYL DODECYL P-CRESOL, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, O-CYMEN-5-OL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PICEA ABIES WOOD EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL.(337/004)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Use Vinosun Protect Very High Lightweight Cream SPF50+ every day, for clean and invisible protection. Shake before use, then apply after your usual skincare routine and before makeup, avoiding the eye area.
During exposure to the sun, renew the application of Vinosun Protect Very High Lightweight Cream SPF50+every 2 hours and avoid exposing yourself between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight. Wear T-shirt, sunglasses and hat during exhibitions.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
For an even, spot-free complexion, apply Vinoperfect Radiance Serum under your sunscreen.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between Vinosun Protect Lightweight Cream SPF50+ and Anti-Wrinkle Face Suncare SPF50?
Vinosun Protect Very High Protection SPF50+ Lightweight Cream has an ever higher protection. It is fragrance free, and the texture is lighter.
2. Is Vinosun Protect Lightweight Cream suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, the Vinosun Protect Very High Protection SPF50+ Lightweight Cream is suitable for sensitive skin. It has been tested under dermatologist supervision.
3. When can I use the Vinosun Protect Lightweight Cream?
Vinosun Protect Very High Protection SPF50+ Lightweight Cream can be used everyday, thanks to its lightweight and fragrance-free texture. If you are to be exposed to the sun, apply it every two hours.
4. Does it leave white marks on the skin when applying it?
No, the sunscreen is weightless and invisible on the skin during and after application . It has also a non greasy finish.
5. Is the Vinosun Ocean Protect Lightweight Cream formula respectful of marine ecosystems?
Yes, the formula doesn’t contain octinoxate and oxybenzone which are toxics for corals. In 2021 Hawaii is the first state to ban the sale of sunscreens that contain those two filters.
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list