Millions of women have already been convinced by Caudalie’s cult product, the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting, for its exceptional anti-dark spot action.
In 2021, the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting has been reinvented, offering a more effective, cleaner & natural formula. This serum corrects the appearance of existing dark spots and evens the complexion, making it brighter. It is effective on all types of dark spots (sun, acne, melasma, age) and is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
It has a fresh, subtle fragrance, combining green notes of citron blossom, orange leaves, watermelon and crushed mint.
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, non-photosensitising
- Oil free
- Tested dermatologically, suitable for pregnant women
- -63% colour intensity of dark spots*
*Clinical study, dermatological scoring, 91% of 65 volunteers, 56 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- Olive squalane : Extracted from olive oil produced in a renewable way, it moisturises and soothes the skin with no greasy finish.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, COCOCAPRYLATE/ CAPRATE, SQUALANE, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE, BISABOLOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(243/032)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Apply the Vinoperfect Serum morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté. Leave to absorb before applying your cream.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
For a flawless, luminous tan, apply the Vinoperfect Serum before your sunscreen if you are going out in the sun.
Frequently asked questions
1. When can i expect to see results on the skin?
It depends on the kind of dark spot: some people see results after 7 days, others once they have finished a bottle. After applying the Serum twice daily, 95% of women observed that their dark spots were corrected.*
*Clinical,% of satisfaction, 65 volunteers, 56 days.
2. Is Vinoperfect Serum suitable for pregnant women?
Yes. The Vinoperfect Serum has been assessed by a toxicologist and is suitable for use during pregnancy.
3. Does applying a dark-spot correcting product prevent the skin from tanning?
No. Dark-spot correcting products regulate excessive melanin production responsible for dark spots developing and intensifying on the skin, and as a result ensure an even and long-lasting tan.
4. What else can I do to combat dark spots?
Wear sun protection all day long, even when the weather is cloudy, and reapply every 2 hours or if out in the sun for a long time.
Watch our video
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list