- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% of women observed instant and lasting radiance*
*Clinical study, self-evaluation, 19 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- Glycolic acid : Eliminates dead skin cells and provides radiance.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIHEPTANOIN, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, SQUALANE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, C15-19 ALKANE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-6 LAURATE, ARGININE, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, TARTARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERIN-6, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, SORBITAN OLEATE, GLUCOSE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, CARBOMER, SODIUM PHYTATE, PAPAIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALGIN, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(290/022)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Apply the Vinoperfect Mask twice a week to dry skin, avoiding the eye contour. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with tepid water.
Frequently asked questions
1. Why have AHAs been added to the glycolic acid Mask?
We have added 3 natural origin AHAs (lactic, tartaric, citric acid) to reinforce its effectiveness. The result? Brighter skin in just 10 minutes!
2. Is the Vinoperfect Glycolic Peel Mask suitable for sensitive skin?
No, because it now contains AHAs which are not suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Is it possible to exfoliate before using the Vinoperfect Mask?
No, because the Vinoperfect Mask already exfoliates the skin thanks to the glycolic acid and AHAs in it. Excessive exfoliation risks making the skin sensitive and altering its lipidic barrier.
4. Can it be applied with a brush?
Yes, its creamy texture can be easily applied to the skin with a brush. Remember to rinse your brush well after use to avoid bacterial contamination.
5. Will the product be more effective if I leave it on for more than 10 minutes?
The Vinoperfect mask is very quickly effective. Try it, you’ll see a real brightness boost in just 10 minutes.
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list