The Concentrated Brightening Glycolic Essence is the first step in the Vinoperfect anti-dark spot routine, for all women looking to prevent or reduce the appearance of dark spots, whatever their cause: sun, acne, age, pregnancy.
Effective, yet ultra-gentle on the skin, it eliminates the dead cells that cause dullness and revives the skin’s natural radiance. Its aqueous texture, between a serum and a lotion, is instantly absorbed and prepares the skin for the benefits of the Vinoperfect Serum. Its delicate, natural orange blossom fragrance provides an instant sensation of freshness.
When used as the first step in your routine, the Essence doubles the effectiveness of the Serum on skin radiance*.
*Instrumental test (Colorimetry), 33 volunteers, 56 days
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Oil free
- 100% of women said their skin texture was refined*
*Clinical trial: % of satisfaction, 31 women, 56 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- White peony : 100% natural origin and produced in France, it makes the complexion radiant, bright and even.
- Organic grape water : Hydrating, soothing, antioxidant and prebiotic. It helps reinforce the skin microbiome for a healthy-looking complexion.
- Glycolic acid : Eliminates dead skin cells and provides radiance.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, GLYCOLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, ARGININE, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.(190/064)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Use the Concentrated Brightening Glycolic Essence morning and evening before your Vinoperfect Serum. Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad, all over the face and not forgetting the neck. Avoid the eye contour.
Frequently asked questions
1. Why should you start using the Vinoperfect Glycolic Essence in your dark-spot correcting routine?
By eliminating dead skin cells, the Vinoperfect Essence multiplies the Vinoperfect Serum’s effectiveness on the skin’s radiance* by 2 *Instrumental test (Colorimetry), 33 volunteers, 56 days
2. Is Vinoperfect Essence suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, the Vinoperfect Essence has been tested and is perfectly tolerated by sensitive skin.
3. Can I use the Vinoperfect Essence before sun exposure?
No, because it contains glycolic acid. It is best to apply it in the evening, or if you apply it in the morning, protect your skin with an SPF50 sunscreen.
Watch our video
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list