The targeted anti-aging treatment for delicate eye area tackles 8 signs of ageing, including crow’s feet, puffiness, fine lines, lip lines, dark circles, nutrition, dehydration, radiance.It is composed with the exclusive TET8™ patented technology, a ground-breaking combination of Vine Resveratrol and Honokiol from Magnolia extract co-created with Harvard Medical School, to boost TET enzymes by 2 times* for repairing aged DNA, and restore natural production of youth proteins. Clinically proven, crow’s feets are reduced by 25.6%.
It is also enriched with patented Viniferine for brightening, Grape-seed Polyphenols for anti-oxidant, tightening sugars for reducing wrinkles in 3 minutes, Terminalia extract for restoring thickness and elasticity, avocado oil and micro hyaluronic acid for repairing and hydration.
The eye contours are transformed with smoothed wrinkles, visibly firmer and perfectly hydrated skin. Dark circles and puffiness fade away to reveal a brightened eye area with renewed youth.
To enhance skin luminosity, a blend of 100% natural-origin pearlisers is infused offering instant brighter younger looking-eyes.
This luxurious eye cream now features a new cooling applicator for an immediate congestion-relief, lifting and enhancing effect.
- 97% natural origin ingredients
- -25,6% crow’s feet wrinkles*
*Clinical scoring, 29 volunteers, 56 days.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- Pearly Particles : Gives the skin an instant glow by reflecting natural light
- TET8™ Patented Technology (Caudalie x Harvard Medical School) : 10 years of research with Harvard were necessary to patent this revolutionary technology, associating Resveratrol with Honokiol (green extraction of Magnolia). It boosts the activity of the TET enzyme and acts on youth proteins to correct the 8 signs of a
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, MICA, COCO-CAPRYLATE/ CAPRATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL STEARYL ESTERS, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, OLEIC ACID, HYDROGENATED AVOCADO OIL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), TERMINALIA ARJUNA EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, MAGNOLIA GRANDIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, ADENOSINE, LECITHIN, SODIUM PHYTATE, GLEDITSIA TRIACANTHOS SEED EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT. (317/005)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Apply the Eye Cream Premier Cru morning and evening to the eye contour and lips using its massaging tip. In the morning, for an immediate congestion-relief and enhancing effect, use the tip like a brush: put the cream under the eye contour, smooth towards the outside then finish by tapping lightly. In the evening, for a lifting effect, apply the cream over the eye contour and massage from the outside to the inside using the metal tip.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Its metal tip provides immediate congestion relief. For even more effectiveness, put the Eye Cream in the fridge. Remember to clean it regularly thanks to its easily removable tip.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is it really necessary to use a cream around the eyes?
Signs of skin ageing are often visible around the eyes, where the skin is thinner. With the Premier Cru Eye Cream, you’ll reduce puffiness, brighten your eye contour and correct the 8 signs of ageing without compromise.
2. Is there fragrance in the Premier Cru Eye Cream?
No, like all Caudalie eye products, the Premier Cru Eye Cream formula does not contain fragrance: it is therefore tolerated by sensitive eyes.
3. What is TET8TM technology?
TET8TM is our co-patented patent with Harvard Medical School, backed by over 10 years of cutting-edge research. It is composed of a green extract of Magnolia enriched in Honokiol, associated with our best vines molecules to boost TET enzymes that activate youth proteins and corrects 8 signs of aging: Deep wrinkles, Fine lines, Firmness, Volume, Elasticity, Age spots, Hydration, Radiance.
4. Why is Premier Cru The Eye Cream so different from other eye creams?
The Premier Cru Eye Cream is a very differentiating eye cream as it has 100% natural origin combination of sensory pearlizers powders which increase skin luminosity and visibly reduce the 8 signs of aging. They combine 3 properties: a blurring effect for all kind of wrinkles around the eyes and lips, an eye-opening effect and a healthy glow effect on the skin. Be ready for instant younger looking-eyes!
5. What kind of Hyaluronic Acid is used in it?
Our Hyaluronic Acid is a 100% natural origin low molecular weight one produced by biotechnology (bacterial fermentation of corn glucose).
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list