Cleansing and make-up removal
REMOVING MAKE-UP: YOUR FIRST COMMITTED BEAUTY STEP
If you’re looking for a cleaner, more natural and ecological beauty routine, start with products that you use every day, twice a day.
The Caudalie Vinoclean line gives you a choice of cleansers that are a treat for the senses with vegan and highly natural formulas and eco-friendly packaging.
The Vinoclean collection
Whatever your need, we have the make-up remover or cleanser for you…
The world skincare industry generates 120 billion pieces of packaging a year, half of which is not recycled(1).
Vinoclean bottles area made with 100% recycled plastic
- 45% carbon footprint reduction(2)
- 50.8 tonnes of recycled virgin plastic instead of using plastic from petrochemicals(3)
Vinoclean bottles are recyclable(4) to meet our zero waste objective by 2022.
- Metal removed from bottles
- Toner pump replaced by a recyclable cap
Mixology by Caudalie
Simplify your beauty routine and boost the sensory enjoyment of using your favourite skincare products thanks to mixology inspired by Caudalie Spa Treatments.
The Cleansing Ritual – Almond Chantilly For soft, fresh and velvety skin
In your hand, mix the Instant Foaming Cleanser with the Cleansing Almond Milk for a double make-up-removing + cleansing gesture that’s deliciously luscious.
The Gentle Peel Ritual – Exfoliating Chantilly For bright and healthy skin
Mix the Instant Foaming Cleanser with the Gentle Buffing Cream for gentle and indulgent exfoliation.
The Cleansing Ritual – Dry Skin For visibly nourished and soothed skin
Mix the Foaming Cleanser with the Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil to remove make-up, even long hold, and cleanse.
All of the Vinoclean collection
We tell you everything about the Vinoclean collection, five gentle cleansers that have nothing to hide.
all the answers to your questions
(2) The carbon footprint economies for the bottles and switching to using a cap instead of a pump for the toner are estimates generated using the LCA BEE software program (Citéo). The savings related to eliminating aluminium in the pumps were estimated by Aptar using its GaBi Professional software, CML Life Cycle Impact Assessment Method (emission factors updated in May 2020).
(3) All figures estimated compared to the 2019 sales volumes for the following products: Micellar Water / Cleansing Almond Milk / Moisturizing Toner 100ml, 200ml, 400ml / Foaming Cleanser 50ml and 150ml / Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil 150ml
(4)Where facilities are provided. Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutique SPAs thanks to the Terracycle partnership.
*A set of reusable make-up remover pads in a drawstring bag is free when you spend £39 or more. Offer valid on caudalie.com, in Caudalie Boutique SPAs and in participating sales outlets during Beauty Consultations. Add code at checkout. Only one code at a time can be added to your cart. Excluding gift sets, duos, trios and SPA Gift Vouchers. Offer valid while stocks last. Non-binding photos.